Question

Admissions and Applications

Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:42 pm

Carleton Architecture Prerequisite

Hi! I’m a grade 12 IB student from Ghana. I just wanted to ask, for an IB student is it MANDATORY to take Physics? I didn’t really know what I wanted to do until I started researching over the summer and realized that architecture is something I would really like to do. My HL’s are English, Economics and Visual Art and I would say I’m doing pretty good in them. Anyways, I’ve been really discouraged because of the prerequisite of Physics and I don't know if I would get in if I apply. I have taken Physics before in high school but that was apart of my general science class. Would they accept me if I did the Khan Academy Physics course? Please Help!!

Asked by axgxl

uThink Member

2 answers

Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:41 am

However, if you do not have time or knowledge to write your assignment, you can order it from an https://payforessay.net academic writing service. If you need help with assignment writing, do not hesitate to use this service online. You are guaranteed to get value for your money. Give it a try.

JomesRodrigues

uThink Member

Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:17 am

Don't listen to stupid responses from people like the guy above. Paying for online writing services is an easy way to be denied (and kicked out if you use it in school) for academic misconduct.

hellothere123

uThink Member

Real advice from real students.

Got a question about student life? From program comparisons to admission
requirements to residence reviews—get real answers from real Canadian students.

Ask your question
close report dialogue

Please tell us why you think this content breaks the forum rules.

Notify me

Would you like to be informed when your report is processed?

Further information

You can tell us more about the content you think breaks the rules.

What’s your question?

For example: High school, graduation, grades. Choose from the dropdown list

I agree to the terms of service